Dynamic Communities, Inc.
Effective from 10th of September 2012.
Dynamic Communities, Inc. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Dynamic Communities, Inc. collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.gpug.com and http://www.gpugsummit.com websites. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.gpug.com and http://www.gpugsummit.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.gpug.com
Dynamic Communities, Inc.
5415 West Sligh Avenue, Suite 102
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us by phone on 877-324-8880
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
Dynamic Communities, Inc. is P3PSeal
certified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal
, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Dynamic Communities, Inc. to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Dynamic Communities, Inc. collects, and how it is used.
- What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.department (optional)
- user.jobtitle (optional)
- user.business-info.postal (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Pseudonymous Decision
- Individual Decision
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
- Legal entities following our practices.
- Public Fora.
How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.